Powered By Blogger

Sam Coates

Sam Coates

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Salad Dressing

This salad dressing  is delicious. I keep it in  the fridge almost all the time. Kind of like Catalina, but better. Got this  from Ann Oliver, my church secretary at First Baptist in Kingstree, SC back in 1982. Ann is one of the kindest women I know. We had a great time arguing theology. She was Presbyterian and of course believed in predestination. I told  her if she  really believed that would  she stand at the edge of the  highway where  I could push her in front of a truck. She said, "Of course, because YOU'RE not predestined to  PUSH ME!" She was right.  I use splenda in this to make it  more low cal.

Salad Dressing

1/2  C Oil (I use Grape Seed Oil or Canola)
1/2 C vinegar (I use cider)
1 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/3 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
1/2 t DRY mustard
1/2 t paprika
1 t onion powder
2 T water
1 C ketchup

Mix and shake well before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment